Saturday, April 7, 2012

Estonian Heartbreak (unfinished)



This isn't done yet lol I really like the way Loish does faces so I wanted to try painting like that just for fun...then it took a dark turn into this. Those of you who know me really well probably know what it means. I had a really tough time last semester and still somewhat this semester because of a certain someone I used to be really close to. The relationship was dwindling into nothing and for the longest time, I felt like a piece of me was missing. The worst part is that person doesn't even seem to care or realize that they hurt me. Anyhoo not sure if I'll finish this because it just reminds me of the friendship I thought I had..... that person and I don't even really talk anymore. So it just makes me sad haha....It was a nice experiment. There is a person in my life right now that makes me feel whole again. Don't know how long it will last, but it's a good feeling for a change lol

No comments:

Post a Comment